Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Modifying Maintenance

If my Divorce papers say I have to pay maintenance for 10 years and i cannot not go back to court and change it, Is it possible to change it? thanks rick

If your maintenance is contractual nonmodifiable, then you cannot change it. If it is modifiable, you can change it if your circumstances have changed.