Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Legal Separation versus Divorce

My brother and his wife have been separated for over a year now. He was served with legal separation papers and they have a court hearing coming up. But, he wants a divorce. What does he do??

He needs to inform the judge that he wants to convert the Petition for Legal Separation to a Divorce.