Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Health Concern for Daughter Taken by Wife

I need help. I’m lost. my wife of a little over a year left the state with my 8 month old. She has a heart murmur and is missing important appointments by leaving what can I do to make my wife bring her back? I’m concerned for her well being.

Unfortunately, since your baby has been residing in another state for over 6 months, pursuant to the UCCJEA, jurisdiction now rests with that state as it is now the home state. You will need to contact a lawyer and file an action in that state.