Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Financial Obligation for CFI

My soon to be ex-wife is refusing to pay her half of a CFI. I was wondering what I can do about this to get her to pay her half. My attorney says there isn’t anythingh I can do about her paying her part. Thank you. Pat Espinoza

If she is court ordered to pay 1/2 of the CFI fees but is not doing so, your attorney should call the court and get a status conference with the judge and/or file a motion indicating that she isn’t paying and request a court order.