Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Financial Dependence During Separation

2 questions please;; my husband and i been married over 1 yr,now i left my home and everything when i relocated to his state; now we are going to separate;; i have no home in my state just family how can i get the courts to have him pay for my lost and to support me until i can on my own.(2) if he claimed me on his income taxes do i get any part of this money that he is getting? thank you;; really lost everything what can i do ?

Your question can’t be answered in a vacuum. You need to meet with an attorney and discuss all of the facts in your case. Each case is fact specific and I can’t give you a general answer.