Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Child Support Payments After Unemployment

Do I still receive child support if my ex loses his job?

Unless and until your ex files a motion to modify or reduce his child support, he still owes you child support . Whether or not he continues to pay is another issue