Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Appeal Child Support Ruling

I just under went a trial to modify child support payments brought about by my ex wife and feel I was treated unfairly. Can/should I appeal?

If you believe that the court either misapplied the law or abused his discretion, then you can appeal.