Have a Question?

Visit our Q&A page and Get Answers.


44 Cook Street, Suite 100

Denver, CO 80206

Active Parent Seeking Child Support

I have my 2 children 100 hrs. a week, but only 4 overnights. My ex-wife is refusing to help with anything, including daycare expenses. What, if anything, can i do to change this?

Your ex-wife is required to contribute to day care expenses. This is usually added in to the child support calculation. If it is not already included, you can do a motion to modify child support to reflect your actual day care expenses.