My ex sprung a child support payment after my daughters turned two. We broke up shortly after their first birthday, but I got stuck with back child support because I just gave her cash and bought everything myself. She quit letting me get my court ordered parenting time as we’ll as not let me have any say in their life. I’m worried the back child support which continues to rise will bury me. Is there any way I can get out of the hole without paying her a fortune? She has not followed any court orders with me.