After divorce, my ex was paid for child support for two children she claimed to be mine. I thought no different at the time. A subsequent paternity test done in January 1997 showed my daughter not to be mine. My ex kept this information from me and continued to accept monthly checks for several years after. My putative daughter found out at the same time and was stopped from telling me by her mother. What can I do to get remuneration and added punitive compensation from the ex?