2 questions please;; my husband and i been married over 1 yr,now i left my home and everything when i relocated to his state; now we are going to separate;; i have no home in my state just family how can i get the courts to have him pay for my lost and to support me until i can on my own.(2) if he claimed me on his income taxes do i get any part of this money that he is getting? thank you;; really lost everything what can i do ?