Hi, I got divorced in 2000 and my child support order states that when my daughter turns 19, I do not have to pay any longer. Do I need to file for emancipation or anything with the court to stop paying child support? Also, my ex-wife states I have to pay for college for my daughter, when in fact I know Colorado state law states I do not unless we have a signed agreement with the court and a judge has signed. Am I right about this?